St. Mary's Schedule ...
- The parish offices are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm.
- The church is available for personal prayer on weekdays between 10:30 am - Noon (this is a time change). Please enter the building through the lower level office entrance and check-in with the receptionist.
- Daily Mass is offered Tuesday - Friday at 9:30 am in the church. NOTE: You must be pre-registered to attend daily Mass. Register using the links at the top of this page. At this time, no walk-ins are allowed.
- Saturdays: Confessions will be heard 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Mass is offered at 5:30 pm
- Sunday: Mass is offered at 9:00 am and 11:30 am.
NOTE: You must be pre-registered to attend Mass. Register using the links at the top of this page. At this time, no walk-ins are allowed.
Updates from St. Mary's
Please read our Daily Emails to get the latest information from St. Mary's.
The latest PARISH-WIDE EMAIL (6/29/2020) can be read online HERE.
Do you want to receive our emails? Sign up HERE.
Watch our Weekend Mass - June 28, 2020 - https://youtu.be/4_tOgvn7QXY
See all past videos and reflections on our Daily Reflections page.
Parish News and Information ...
Human Concerns Endowment Fund - 2020 Request Form now available. Click here.
We know that during this difficult time many parishioners may have to change their giving habits or giving levels. However, in order to keep our parish and its ministries running in these difficult times we need to have regular income. If you can give during this time, please consider using one of the following methods:
- Register for E-Giving here or click the icon.
- Text “Donate” to 18042590555 on your smartphone
- Mail your regular giving envelope to the parish via the US Postal Service
- Drop your giving to the parish office during office hours
- Use your bank’s BillPay option if possible, to send a check to St. Mary’s
We thank you for your generosity to St. Mary’s Catholic Church!
Let Us Pray ...
Fr. Renninger and the Parish Staff would like to pray for your intentions during their personal daily prayer time. Please complete the form below to send us your intention and know that it will be included in our prayer. We would ask that you remember the intentions of our Parish Family in your prayers as well.
Learn more about our school at www.saintmary.org.
From the Diocese ...
Bishop Knestout encourages anyone aware of sexual abuse of minors on the part of clergy or staff of our diocese to notify civil authorities, call the Attorney General’s Clergy Abuse Hotline at 1-833-454-9064, and reach out to the Diocesan Victim Assistance Coordinator, Jennifer Sloan at 1-877-887-9603.
During Phase 2 reopening, our Mass times will be as follows. Please note: you must pre-register for each and every Mass you wish to attend. To learn more, go to our Weekend Mass Registration page or Daily Mass Registration Page.
Weekend Mass Times:
Saturdays: 5:30 pm
Sundays: 9:00 am and 11:30 am
Tuesdays - Fridays: 9:30 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturdays, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Parish Office Hours
Currently, our parish office hours are:
Mondays - Fridays, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our church is open for personal prayer (during this time of social distancing). Please note: you will need to enter the building by the parish offices and check in with the receptionist as we must monitor the number of people coming in.
Mondays - Fridays, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm