Vacation Bible School
July 18-22, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 NOON EACH DAY
Open to children ages 4 - rising 5th graders - Limited space
This year's fee: $25 per child.
Registration is now closed.
VBS NEEDS YOU! CAN YOU HELP?
We are excited to announce that 150 children have registered to attend our Vacation Bible School this year. It is going to be a fun- and faith-filled week for all.
BUT we can use more help. We need about 10 more adults who would be willing to guide our groups of children through the various activities they will participate in. There is no preparation needed. Site leaders will guide the activities.
If you can help one or two days or more, please contact John Sweet at 804-740-4044, ext 117 or [email protected] as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for helping make our VBS a success this year!
- VBS will take place July 18-22, 2022 | 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.
- Vacation Bible School is open to all children ages 4 (and toilet trained) through 5th grade (Fall, 2022).
- VBS fee $25 per child. There is also an option to purchase a CD of the music for $5 at the time of registration (please note: we may not have too many extras for sale, so it is best to preorder if you want one.)
- the number of children we are able to register is directly impacted by the number of ADULT volunteers we have for the week. Please consider volunteering.
- All adult volunteers must be up-to-date with the Diocesan Safe Environment requirements. You can find information at https://richmonddiocese.org/diocesan-policies/.
- Youth volunteers (6th through 12th grades) are limited based on the number of registrants and adult volunteers. It is best to register quickly to guarantee a spot. We also as that youth only sign up if they can attend the whole week.
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION AND ADULT/YOUTH VOLUNTEER SIGN UPS
Registration has closed.
ADULT VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP
CLICK HERE for the online form
YOUTH VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP
Currently closed to registration
Other Children's Ministries:
Click on the program name to visit each page and learn more.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities (it takes many people to help run these programs)
Sunday Nursery (coming soon)