Sacrament of Confirmation
Contact Chris Jenkins - (804) 740-4044, ext. 16
- Family should be registered at St. Mary's Church.
- Family should be participating in the life of the parish, particularly regular attendance at Mass.
- Teens must have been baptized Roman Catholic and should have celebrated the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist. **
- Teens must be in the 10th grade or above.
- Teens must be registered for and participating in either the parish religious education program or a Catholic school.
For information about the preparation program, registration and calendars, visit the Life Teen page.
**Children and youth age 8 and over who have not been baptized or who have been baptized in another faith should call the Parish Office prior to registering. The adapted RCIA program may be the preparation process for you.
Contact Sr. Pat - (804) 740-4044, ext. 13
Adult Confirmation preparation is a program available to adults who have not received the Sacrament of Confirmation. The session meet weekly on Wednesday evenings during the Lenten season. Contact Sr. Pat for information and details.