We have a new Women’s Bible study! It’s called Walking with Purpose. This fall we will do the first study of the series: Opening your Heart. This Bible study will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God, help you form a personal relationship with Christ, and help you find answers to life’s biggest questions through the context of the Catholic faith. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
The 22-week study will be Thursdays 7-8:30 pm, and will start September 14th. Please send interest to [email protected]. Once a list of participants is formed, we will order books all together. Cost of the book is $40.